I respect the work of Empty Tomb which for years has done in-depth studies of trends in church giving. In October they came out with their new report, The State of Church Giving through 2011. You can download a chapter of the book here. It’s not exactly good news. Religion News Service put out an article on the book here. Just came across this, and both are worth reading.
Discover Six Shifts to Sustain Your Ministry:
A course that shows you six new ways to be in ministry that are practical and sustainable.
- Learn a surprisingly simple way to get more clarity about your ministry.
- See the best way to help your church become more generous
- Learn the biggest secret to more free time in ministry
- Discover one path to better relationships in your congregation.
- Practice a tool to lift your mood about your ministry in two minutes.
- Find one way to be more like Jesus in relating to others (and you’ll be surprised at what it is).
Enter your email address and start receiving your free course!