You can learn, over the course of a full year:
- – How to be more of a leader and less of a controller.
- – How to increase your influence without increasing your workload.
- – How to reduce your overall stress about issues of congregational life.
- – How to use your limited time more effectively
- – How to enjoy rather than dread stewardship.
- – The top ministry communication mistakes and how to avoid them.
Every seven days, you can access a training module which focuses on one of these key areas:
Position yourself for maximum positive impact in your ministry setting.
Confidently lead in financial matters (and more confidently deal with money in your personal life).
Make the best use of your limited time.
Have healthier relationships with church members (even tough ones!) and others in your life.
Develop yourself emotionally and spiritually.
Get your message out, whether from the pulpit, in meetings, one-to-one and virtually. (And become a better listener, while you’re at it.)
What does this add up to?
A year of support for you in key areas of congregational life.