Six Ways to Last in Ministry
I created this FREE one-page pdf that includes my top six strategies to:
- Energize your ministry day to day and long-term.
- Find more resources for ministry
- Create more space in your life and work
Enter your email address to get Six Ways to Last in Ministry and I'll email you right away.
Margaret J. Marcuson:
- leader of leaders
- ordained minister
- teacher and student of human systems
Margaret speaks and writes on leadership and works with faith leaders around North America as a consultant/coach. She helps clergy do their work without wearing out or burning out.
- 19 years on the faculty of the Leadership in Ministry workshops (www.leadershipinministry.com).
- Author of Leaders Who Last: Sustaining Yourself and Your Ministry and Money and Your Ministry: Balance the Books While Keeping Your Balance.
- Ordained American Baptist minister, pastor of the First Baptist Church of Gardner, Massachusetts for 13 years.
- Student of Edwin Friedman, author of Generation to Generation, and is an ongoing student of Bowen Family Systems Theory.